SWITSMILE

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cash out ur earning by NUFF

1stly i wanted to thank to my bro, my husband n family who r very b en supported me from d start until now...i really appreciate that....hahahaha macam dapat award punya wish aja...bukan apa excited sangat ni..

Today when i signed in my NUFF add, i really surprise that my earning box written

CASH OUT YOUR EARNING....
huh this is my hard work....and this is the earning u will gain from it....may be some other people gain more than me....but this is my hard work even the amount was very small...it still showed that my work r value...with money$$$....hehehehe

MONEY...MONEY...MONEY...

Aku gumbira dengan apa yg aku tgk....but from now i will keep my earning until the high amount that i wanted n then only i will cash out $$$....hahahah simpan dulu beb...walau sikit lama2 jadik bukit...

tak sangka kadang2 tulisan aku tah apa2 jar...tapi apa2 pun Alhamdulillah syukur pada TUHAN.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails